Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Years Resolutions - Bloguary #1



Hellloooooo my lovelies! It's 2014! Hooray! Who else stayed up until Midnight to welcome in the new year? Jack and I had a cosy night in with homemade Nandos chicken and youtube videos. Now it's safe to say that 2013 and 2012 where really tough years for me. There are a few awesome highlights (eg. getting together with Jack, starting this blog) but I really feel like the world has been passing me by. I know how cliche it is to think that the new year is the start of a new me, but at the moment I really do feel like this year is going to be different.

This is going to be a year of change. I graduate from university in June, and will then be let out into the big wide world of jobs and money. Saying that though, I'm looking forward to it! I will also be hopefully moving into my first house with Jack. Oooooh this year could just take so many different paths!!

Anyway, onto the resolutions. I love to set myself goals and resolutions. They make me feel like I am at least a little bit on track with getting to where I want to be. 



Come on 2014. Bring. It. On.

I will be blogging every single day in January, and the posts will go live each night at 7:00pm.


 Watching: Tekkit - YogsCast
  Listening: -
 Looking Forward To: This year!
 Feeling: Positive and Excited.

4 comments:

  1. Great resolutions and I'm looking forward to all your Bloguary posts! :) xx
    kooky capricious 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this post Jas! I think we are both hoping for a wonderful 2014 and I hope that is what you get :)
    I particularly like Goals: Be amazing! haha, it made me chuckle! Best of luck :D

    Love, Lou x
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I loved all the pictures and reading your resolutions. Happy new year! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog via Sprinkle Of Glitter, and I love it already - these new year's resolutions are perfect. Looking forward to reading more (following via bloglovin!) Would love if you'd have a little look at mine...follow back if you like it (or awkwardly click the X button if you don't...I'll never know! Haha) xxx
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete