Monday, 20 January 2014

Beauty & Fashion Haul

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all doing super. Here is a little haul video I filmed yesterday after my successful and unsuccessful trip to the shops on Saturday. Filming a beauty video with no makeup.... hmmm?

I'm crazy busy with my dissertation at the moment, but it is so, so close to being finished. I'm also offering blog design now for a bargain at £5! Get in contact with me if you're interested.

Jas xo

 Watching:
SMASH Season One
  Listening: Frozen Soundtrack
 Reading: -
 Looking Forward To: Moving house, finishing my project.
 Feeling: Happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It is so nice and yet so weird to hear you talk! I guess I am too used to read you, but yes I am liking your vlogs :D I need to get around filming mines, but I am still debating.

    Looks like you had fun shopping. The bag is really nice and you never have too many of them! I love investing in good bags as they can change your outfit drastically. And that pink nail-polish!!! So beautiful!

    xo,
    Colette| Skattered Notes

    ReplyDelete