Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Beauty Haul! Soap and Glory, Bourjois - Bloguary #7


Today it was a day or working hard... And a bit of shopping too. I have had no foundation for a few weeks now, and all my lipsticks have dried up! Nightmare. So, now loan is in, I decided to treat myself to some bits and bobs. Soap and Glory had a buy one get one half price sale, Seventeen Mascaras where a bargain at £4 and the Bourjois healthy mix foundation was on offer too! Hooray! 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Light Vanilla
I've heard so many good things about this, and it's about a third of the price of my usual one. 

Seventeen Peep Show Mascara
Again, good reviews though I'm wary of its cheapness. Let's see!

Soap and Glory Glow All Out Illuminating Powder
So excited for this. It's so beautiful. 

Soap and Glory Fabulipstick in Man Trap
The perfect colour and it smells divine. 

Loreal Everstrong Shampoo

A collection of lovely pens!

Today was a challenge to me because I had a lecture introducing our final Uni project. I have a lot of work to do in the next few months and it's starting to stress me out. I know it will be worth it, but I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed with it all now. Anyway, despite anxiety, I made it through a lecture on my own for the first time this year. Cue loud cheering. I think I might relax tonight then start fresh at the work tomorrow. Doing it now will only result in me being half awake and stressing myself out even more. Phew. Gah. 

Jas xo

4 comments:

  1. The glow all out highlighter sounds so nice, I keep hearing a lot of good things!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, all your lipsticks?! You could as well bury me if this happened to my collection….
    Great you made it through the lecture, that's amazing :) I hope everything will continue to get better.
    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... my favourites anyway! Thanks very much. xo

      Delete