Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Beauty Empties! - Bloguary #13 #14 & #15


Hello! I have returned to bloguary! I'm afraid I have been ill for the last couple of days so have been pretty much just sleeping in bed. I'm feeling a little better now, but after writing this blog post I will most likely just collapse back into blankets and snooze a bit more. Eugh - I hate being ill! Especially as I have a phobia of being sick - not cool. But yes, on the mend and feeling verrrrry positive. 

I thought today I would finally get round to a few empties I have been collecting from the last few months. I don't usually have too many, so this is a rare post of this sort! I will also be happy to get this little box of empties off of my dressing table too. Hooray!

Garnier Moisture Match - A pretty nifty little moisturiser. Not much product,  it's cheap and works well.
Nivea In Shower Moisturiser - Pretty good! Opened my eyes to the world of in-shower moisturising.
Nivea Cleansing Cream Wash - Leaves your skin soft and clean. Basic and good.
Organic Surge Conditioner - I've never loved a conditioner more. This is wonderful.
Simple Make Up Remover - Basic, cheap, does the job nicely.
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC15 - The best foundation I have ever tried.
Trevor Sorbie Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner - Weighed down my hair. Would not buy again.
GOSH Growth Mascara - Did wonders for my lashes. I miss it already.
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo - I've never quite 'got' why Aussie is so good. This is basic.
Loreal Make Up Remover - Pretty colours, a bit oily but does a good job.
Olay Moisturiser - Really nice for night, with moisturising residue. Wouldn't recommend before makeup.
Boots Botanics Body Scrub - Nice and scrubby and moisturising.
Aussie Dual Heat Protectant - Does the job, smells okay.

Phew, writing this has taken it out of me now. Time to go back to get, get better and then I can finally work on my dissertation. The deadline is getting scarily close.

Jas xo

 Watching:
Pirates of the Caribbean
  Listening: Frozen Soundtrack
 Reading: Love Lessons - Jaqueline Wilson
 Looking Forward To: Finishing my dissertation!
 Feeling: Tired, ill but on the mend!

No comments:

Post a Comment