Friday, 3 January 2014

A Night To Myself - Bloguary #3





















Tonight, for the first time in a while, I have the night to myself. Currently my hormones are going a bit wild and I am just so tired because of it, so I decided that I'm going to out myself under no pressure at all tonight to do anything productive or work based. I'm just going to chill out with pampering myself and reading The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. Zzzz.... Just writing this at 3:40pm is making me want to sleep! Sometimes being female does kind of suck, doesn't it?!

For pampering myself tonight I'm going to have a warm bubbly bath, using my the body shop scrub and letting my muscles relax in the heat from the water. When I get out I will then use a face mask and smother on some Righteous Butter, before applying some oils to my hair. My hands will then get a treat of a new coat of nail varnish and some super moisturising hand cream. And then I will probably just sleep... Lots! Here are the products I will be using:

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil
The Body Shop Coconut Cream Body Scrub
Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Passion Face Mask
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
Barry M Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener
Essie Nail Laquer in Flawless


Me and Jack went out on our first run of the year today. Well, I say run, it was more like a fast walk and was only for about two miles. But two miles are better than no miles in my mind! We are back to Uni on Monday, and this will be my last term, ever. A wonderful  and scary thought. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into a new project though! I hope you are doing well. 

Jas xo

 Watching:
 YOGScast Tekkit
  Listening: State of Grace - Taylor Swift
 Reading: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
 Looking Forward To: Sherlock Ep 2, starting my next project!
 Feeling: Tired.....zzzzz......

4 comments:

  1. That Essie polish looks super pretty! I hope you have a lovely night! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! It is a good idea to pamper yourself from time to time. And you are right: some miles are better than no miles at all. I power walked 2 miles too today, not counting going up and down the stairs on campus. I am glad I did because I can't make it to the gym today, considering that I had to swap my gym hours with a mandatory stop at Apple Store (everything is working now, by the way!). But yes, you should not feel pressured if you cannot run yet. Eventually you will get there. The key is to keep moving! Enjoy your night off!

    xo

    Colette | Skattered Notes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing beats a good pamper night! I will be needing one of these soon I think, thanks for the reminder! I hope you feel a bit better soon, hormones a real devils sometimes!

    Love, Lou x
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish looks so nice! Would you mind showing us how it looks on the nails? I'm super interested!
    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete